Which personal data do we collect?
When you use the Website, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- name, address, email address and payment method (placing an order via the Website);
- Your personal preferences (optional);
- email address (sign up for our newsletter);
- IP address, browser software, operating system and the time and date when the Website is visited by means of cookies (for more information we refer to the Cookies section); and
- other personal data that you provide to us by email or via the contact form.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Executing your placed orders and providing you with information about the status of your order.
- Inform about our products, if you have subscribed to the newsletter. Do you no longer want to receive the newsletter? Then you can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter.
- For market research and to statistically analyze user behavior of the Website.
- For handling complaints and disputes and meeting our legal obligations.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Our starting point is that we do not share your personal data with third parties, unless we have good reason to do so. In some cases it may be necessary to share your personal data with third parties, for example when processing orders or sending newsletters. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, we conclude processor agreements with third parties that we engage. We can also provide your personal data to third parties to comply with laws and regulations or in the context of legal proceedings, a court order or other writ of execution.
How do we protect your personal data?
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we have taken adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data. We store the personal data we process in a secure database that is protected by technical access controls. In addition, we do not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained.
You can request to view, change or delete your personal data. You can submit such a motivated request - stating your full name - to us by email at [email protected]. We will contact you within four weeks of receiving a request for access, change or deletion of personal data.
We use the following cookies on the Website:
This allows us to build a profile of your online behavior, this profile is used to offer you relevant advertisements. Your profile is not linked to your collected personal data.
This makes it easy to log into the website because your settings and preferences are remembered.
This allows us to analyze and map visitor behavior. Google can provide the information obtained to third parties, but this information is anonymized as much as possible and your IP address is not provided, for example. The information is stored on servers in the US.
More information or questions?
Last modified May 1, 2020.